Search

Question 14. How do I pay for my wedding dress?

We prefer EFT payments and accept credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa), as well as cash.

If you are ordering a gown, we require a 60% deposit at the time you order your gown. When the gown arrives at Bridal Manor, we’ll contact you to let you know and to schedule a fitting. At that point, we require payment of the remaining 40% balance. Alterations are due before collection of your gown.

If you are buying a sample gown, we require 100% payment and you must take the dress home with you that day.